Want to Attend?
Milford Writers' Retreats
Bursaries for Writers of Colour
The Milford Report is one of the great Milford traditions, usually written by one (or more) of that year's new attendees. Here are the ones we have. If you were a Milford attendee in any of the missing years and you can provide a photo, report, or recollection, please contact us.
- 2019 - (Nantlle) The second Milford Writers' Retreat
- 2018 - (Nantlle) Reports by Rochita Loenen Ruiz and Anthony Francis
- 2018 - (Nantlle) The first Milford Writers' Retreat.
- 2017 - (Nantlle) Report by Dolly Garland, Suyi Davie Okungbowa, Steph Bianchini and Mark Isles
- 2016 - (Nantlle) Siobhan McVeigh's report
- 2015 - (Nantlle) Val Nolan's report for 2015
- 2014 - (Nantlle) 2 Milfords. Gus Smith's & Sue Thomason's report - August. Phil Suggars - September
- 2013 - (Nantlle) Sue Oke's report
- 2012 - (Nantlle) Jim Gotaas' and Guy Martland's reports on the 40th Milford
- 2011 - (Nantlle) Tiffani Angus' report
- 2010 - (Nantlle) Amy Tibbett's report
- 2009 - (Nantlle) Carl Allery's report
- 2008 - (Nantlle) Mark Harding's and Al Robertson's reports
- 2007 - (Nantlle) Karen Williams' report
- 2006 - (Nantlle) Kari Sperring's report
- 2005 - (Nantlle) Ian Creasey's account
- 2004 - (Nantlle) Liz Williams' account
- 2003 - (York) Gaie Sebold's report
- 2002 - (York) Jacey Bedford's retrospective on the 30th Milford
- 2001 - (Maidencombe) Ian Creasey's report
- 2000 - (Maidencombe) Dayle Dermatis's report
- 1999 - (Maidencombe) Mike Lewis's report
- 1998 - (Maidencombe) Kat Patrick's report
- 1997 - (Maidencombe) Julian Flood's report
- 1996 - (Maidencombe) Rob Vamosi's report
- 1995 - (Rothbury) Elizabeth Wein's report
- 1994 - (Rothbury) Jane Killick's report
- 1993 - No Milford
- 1992 - (Margate) 20th Milford - information needed
- 1991 - (Margate) Ben Jeapes's report
- 1990 - (Cheltenham) page still building)
- 1989 - (Cheltenham) - information needed
- 1988 - (Milford-on-Sea) (page still building)
- 1987 - (Milford-on-Sea) - information needed
- 1986 - (Milford-on-Sea) Paul Barnett's report and David Garnett's comment from Ansible
- 1985 - (Milford-on-Sea) Sue Thomason's report from Ansible
- 1984 - (Milford-on-Sea) Paul Kincaid's report from Ansible
- 1983 - (Milford-on-Sea) Henrietta the Rat's report (?)
- 1982 - (Milford-on-Sea) Dave Langford's report on the 10th Milford
- 1981 - (Milford-on-Sea) Geoff Ryman's report
- 1980 - (Milford-on-Sea) Chris Evans report
- 1979 - No Milford
- 1978 - (Milford-on-Sea) Dave Langford's report
- 1977 - (Milford-on-Sea)
- 1976 - (Milford-on-Sea) Rob Holdstock's report
- 1975 - (Milford-on-Sea)
- 1974 - (Milford-on-Sea)
- 1973 - (Milford-on-Sea) George Locke's report
- 1972 - (Milford-on-Sea) Milford The First - David Redd's retrospective
Andrew Stephenson for information on 1972 to 1983.
David Redd for his retrospective on the first Milford.
David Langford for filling in a lot of the blanks.
All the individual report writers - some name-checked, some anonymous, and those from the Milford list who have helped to sort out the timeline and add attendees.
Random reports of early Milfords can also be found in David Langford's Ansible archives